When people complain about party members farming in a public game instead of a private game, they generally don’t tell people how to make a private game, you can click here to view more. In this video, you’ll be shown how to set your game settings to private as well as which game mode is best for farming.
- Click on the three horizontal dashes in the top right of the screen
- Select Privacy:
- This will give you 3 options. Public, Friends and Private
- Public, is where your game will be auto filled with random people playing the game. Presumably doing the mission to complete it, rather than farming
- Friends, is where people on your friends list can join you
- Private, is where its you.
Note: This information includes you and your party.
Now, the best mission to do the farming on is “Fight the Storm” as there is no timer to start, no timer once the objective has been found and only activates when you start it. If you wanted to, you could stay in until the entire map has been cleared out.
So the next time you see someone mentioning “farming should be done in a private game” but don’t explain how, be sure to link this video so that we can help educate the FortNite Community and hopefully reducing farming in public games or share the video around to get the word out!
Let’s talk in the discussion section, who you find to be the best hero for farming and why?