If you’re anything like me, you’ve seen the sudden release of information about a new game pack called Jungle Adventure, and you’re wandering where it all came from. This is what I’ve been able to find out so far.
- There was a teaser released within a video that hinted a new some thing (Game Pack, Expansion Pack, Stuff Pack) would be coming shortly after Laundry Day Stuff Pack was released. (Video snippet).
- We can tell from the colour of the icon, that it’s going to be a Game Pack, matching that of Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires and Parenthood.
- SimsVIP was able to get some screenshots of the information from their Origin account.
Explore a unique wilderness landscape, revealing a temple, jungle obstacles, cursed relics and treasures. Experience the culture and customs of Selvadorada, from devouring local eats to learning spicy new dance moves!
- Venture to Selvadorada. Travel to Selvadorada a new destination where your Sims can befriend locals at the cantina or purchase essential survival gear. Your Sims can try traditional foods, dance to new music, practice native customs and shop for authentic décor. Dress your Sims in local fashion from outfits full of colourful patterns to durable clothing suitable for the jungle!
- Explore the jungle. Sims gear up in hiking attire and prepare for danger as they trek deep into the jungle, revealing hidden pools, ancient artefact sites and ruins. Beware of natural dangers and obstacles (from deadly bees to poisonous spiders) that will surely keep your Sims on their toes!
- Discover a hidden temple. Your Sims will be pleasantly surprised with what they’ll find when they stumble upon a unique temple. Venture into the mysterious rooms where Sims may find priceless relics, great treasures or doom! Have your Sims visit again to experience new challenges and uncover different treasures or traps.
- Collect ancient artefacts. Uncover hidden items as Sims seek out ancient artefacts and mysterious relics. Sims can excavate and examine these precious objects closely at the archaeology table, determining their quality, but watch out for fakes!